3.02.2011

Owen's Fall/Winter Highlights!

I have been busy and not posted any pictures of Owen lately, so I thought I would catch up with a few of my favorite fall and winter photos. I love being able to stay at home and spend my days with him. I enjoy watching him grow and do more each and everyday. He is walking if he holds onto things and I think all of the sudden he will just surprises Dean and I by taking a few steps and never stop. Below are a few of my favorite photos from the last few months . . .
Owen absolutely loves being with Daddy on the 4-wheeler . . .
Owen & I hanging out . . .
Owen's Halloween Costume . . .
He is a miniature Deano. So far he loves all the things that daddy does . . .
Love you, little buddy! XXOO, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments