3.12.2011

Ritz Charles - Entree & Dessert Pictures!

Ritz Charles Entree & Dessert Photo Shoot! I had a blast and I have to say . . . What a yummy shoot! We took pictures of a few plated entree and great assortment of desserts. Don't the 'Cake Pops' pictured above look spectacular. Executive Chef T.J. Ranft and all the chefs did a marvelous job. What creative dishes with so much color . . . pretty and yummy. If you are looking for a wedding reception or ceremony location, you need to check into all the options that Ritz Charles has to offer (Ritz Charles - Inside Ballroom, Wedding Chapel, Garden Pavilion, Cox Hall Gardens, ArtsGarden downtown, West Clay, Monon Center, etc). Thank you, Ritz Charles, for letting me take these photos last week! I loved seeing all of you guys and love getting to catch up. Below are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot . . .
This has to be one of my favorites . . . Bananas Foster Bread Pudding . . . Yum!!
Thanks again!! I can't wait to be at Ritz Charles again at the end of this month. So fun! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments