3.17.2011

Tracie & Chris' Engagement Pictures!

Tracie & Chris are so much fun! These photos we took last weekend were awesome. They are an amazing couple and I love their laid back and fun style. Check out Tracie's red shoes for some of these photos - love them!!! I think it's great that we took their engagement pictures at Oliver Winery, where they actually got engaged earlier on October 2nd, 2010. I love that they are getting married a year later and I can't wait for their October 1st, 2011 Wedding Day Photos!! We also took some pictures in Bloomington around the IU Campus. I am honored to get to photograph their big day. I already am looking forward to their wedding, because it is going to be a blast! Below are a few of my favorites from the engagement photo session . . .
Tracie & Chris love the ring pictures as much as I do, so we had to take lots of pictures of Tracie's gorgeous engagement ring!!
Jordan Avenue in Bloomington is where it all happened! Tracie used to walk by Chris on Jordan Ave, and he definitely took notice. We had to get a few shots of the Jordan Ave Sign . . .
If you would like to see more of Chris & Tracie's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my website (http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash). To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Photos" and then choose "Tracie & Chris' Engagement Photos." Yeah to the future Mr. & Mrs. Lee! Congratulations and enjoy your engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments