8.14.2011

Jonas' 1-Year-Old Pictures!

Jonas 1-year-old pictures!! What a cutie. The "cupcake" is so huge, but perfect for pictures!! Jonas needed a little help, but eventually liked the cupcake smashing and eating pictures. It was so fun and I love those pictures. I had a blast taking the photos and getting to catch up with Maleesa & Tony, whom I had the pleasure of meeting when I photographed their beautiful wedding downtown a few years ago. I can't wait to see how their family grows in the years to come. Below are a few of my favorite photos from our shoot . . .
If you would like to see more of Maleesa, Tony & Jonas' Family Pictures, please click on the below link to my website (http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash). To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Other" and then choose "Jonas' 1-Year-Old Photos." Congratulations to your beautiful family!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments