10.29.2011

Alison & Bryan's Wedding Pictures!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Kammerer!!! I hope you are enjoying the newlywed status. Alison & Bryan, you two had an amazing wedding day! I can not say enough about how beautiful it was. It was such an honor to meet them, photograph their engagement pictures this summer and photograph their fall wedding. Valle Vista's staff did an awesome job, as usual! Alison has such a zest for life and has such a blast. I loved when she 'forced' to sing during the toasts by her bridesmaids and her getting other (especially Bryan) on the dance floor with her dance moves! She makes everyone around her have a great time. Bryan is such a great guy and I know they will have such a great life together. I hope you two had an awesome time in Colorado for your honeymoon!!

Ceremony & Reception: Valle Vista
DJ: The Pros (Ty)

Below are a few of my favorite photos of the day . . .

Alison was a golfer in College, so her custom golf shoes with their wedding date and monogram on their golf course was perfect!!!! Loved them and could not have been more perfect for her . . .
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Kammerer!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the engagement photos and your big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinHphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Alison & Bryan's Wedding Pictures" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Mo & Dave's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinHphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations to the newlyweds! It has been so much fun getting to know you two and I know that you are going to have a great life together. Enjoy. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments