10.28.2011

We Do! Fall Festival & Open House 2011

Thanks to everyone who came out & had a blast with us at our We Do! Fall Festival & Open House!!! I feel so blessed to be a part of the We Do! Professional Centre and I absolutely love my new office space at We Do! @ 9941 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN 46038. The We Do! Professional Centre is an amazing office environment catering specifically to and specializing in weddings and events. It has been such a great opportunity and I am so thankful to have so many great neighbors & industry friends! :) The shindig was an amazing success and we had so many people that were able to swing by the Open House and also to see my new office. The weather could not have been more perfect and I am so thankful to everyone who made the event a success.

The We Do! Professional Centre Neighbors and Friends:
Kristin Hornberger Photography
AMS Entertainment
April Foster Events
Blonde Entertainment (Zanna-Doo, Living Proof, Flying Toasters, etc)
Card Ink
Crowe's Eye Photography
Entertaining with a Flair
Four Leaf Events
IndyVisual
J.A. Alexandra Coordination & Design
Jim Cerone

Huge Thank You to . . .
  • Especially a very special thanks to all of our friends, family and industry friends for coming out to make the event so amazing!
Below are a few of my favorite photos from the day . . .All of the We Do! Neighbors . . .Thanks to my sister, Loni, for taking a few photos for me. Here is one she caught of me . . .
My husband, Dean, and I having fun . . .
Below is a picture of my office. A few years ago, I was so honored when my grandma gave me two of her old cameras along with one from my great uncle Mike. I knew someday when I had an office that I wanted to display them and I am so happy and honored to display them . . .
Yummy treats. Everyone had different treats for the We Do! to-go bags in their office. Yum, Yum . . .
Ritz Charles provided the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. My absolute favorite . . .
Bill & Sandy Judkins, my awesome parents . . . I love you guys and appreciate all you do for us. Love you. XXOO . . .
Thomas Caterers provided an awesome Popcorn Bar!!! Yum.
Heavenly Sweets Cake Pops . . . Amazing and Fun!
I can't wait for next year's We Do! Open House!!! Thanks again to everyone for their help and for coming out to see us. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments