11.21.2011

Corey & Marc's Engagement and Family Pictures!

Corey & Marc are awesome!  I have loved them since we first started talking about the wedding.  They are both so sweet and have made me always feel welcome and comfortable.  I love that I got to meet the family too!  Trevor, Bella & Eli were fun and made for such a great looking family - what a super sweet bunch.  I love hearing from Corey with updates with all they are doing for the wedding and in their lives.  They are busy, busy, busy!!  But that is when most of us thrive right!!?!?!  I know I always do. 

I do have to say that I am sorry for the delay in getting this post!!!  October is my busiest month of the year and I am always trying to catch up on all the photo sessions blog posts because of everything else going on with the photo workflow.  Thanks for your patience on the posts and I hope to get caught up on those soon!!  :)

Thanks again, Corey and Marc, for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives.  I am so excited and can't wait for your June 2012 Wedding Day!  Below a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot . . .
 
 
 
 
If you would like to see more of Corey & Marc's Engagement and Family Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Corey & Marc's Engagement and Family Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments