11.18.2011

Favorite Things: The Birdcage Veil

With everything I have going on, I don't always have time to watch TV (unless we are watching the Sprout Channel for Owen-hee hee!).  But one show that I have to admit that I am a huge fan of is 'Today with Kathie Lee & Hoda' in the mornings through the week (that and Ellen!).  But anyway, I love Kathie Lee & Hoda's "Favorite Things" and it has inspired me to start a Favorite Things segment on my Blog.  I will try to share those details, items and favorite things I see along the way that are my "Favorite Things" . . . 

We all know we couldn't have a wedding without the groom, but we love to see the beautiful bride!!  We all want to see the bride walking down the aisle to see what she will be wearing, her gorgeous gown, the jewelry, the shoes, the veil, the hair and makeup done and all put together.  We love to see the bride walking toward her new groom and looking her best.

These pictures are one of my recent gorgeous brides, Shyla!  She is such a beautiful girl, such a sweetheart and I absolutely loved her Birdcage Veil.  She had the gorgeous flower, but the veil was the "wow" statement piece.  It became a focal point of her whole look and was the perfect compliment to her amazing dress.
I am one that tends to go more towards the classic and beautiful style and I always love to see that pairing of the one "wow" statement piece or more trendy piece with a simpler or classic style.  I think Shyla did this perfectly!  Love it.  I know her new husband, Dustin, definitely approved.  :)
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments