11.02.2011

Kendria & Marty's Engagement Pictures!

Kendria & Marty are such a cute couple and super sweet couple! I don't think they could be any more welcoming and friendly to others around them. I love that they found me through their wedding venue referral and later found out that one of her best friends, Alison, had also booked me for their wedding. Without even knowing it, they had both booked the same photographer! I love it. It is such a small world. I loved getting to catch up with Kendria while she was a Bridesmaid at Alison & Bryan's recent wedding. I loved taking Kendria & Marty's Engagement Pictures and am honored to photograph their wedding day. Marty is a trainer for the Colts, so I LOVE the photos in their colts gear outside Lucas Oil Stadium. So fun! You gotta love that Marty used the "I'll shave off my mustache, if I can wear my velcro shoes for the engagement photos" tactic!!! Could they be any cuter together?!?! Below are a few of my favorites from our photo shoot . . .
If you would like to see more of Kendria & Marty's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (www.kristinHphotos.com) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Kendria & Marty's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments