11.21.2011

Leah's Senior Pictures!

 Leah is such a beautiful and sweet girl!!  I loved taking your Senior Pictures and thought that we got a great variety of shots! Your senior year at Roncalli will be amazing and lots of fun, especially since cross country is now finished and you (hopefully) have a little more time.  But knowing you, that just means you are working more!  You definitely know what you want and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish in the future.  Below are a few of my favorite photos . . . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks again, Leah, for letting me take your photos!! It was a pleasure and I had so much fun getting to catch-up with you. :) To view more of Leah's Photos: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Other" and then select "Leah's Senior Pictures" to view the photos!!  It was a pleasure to be able to photograph you, Leah!!  :)  XXOO.  Kristin

1 comment:

Please leave your comments