11.02.2011

Mary & Eric's Engagement Pictures!

Mary & Eric are such a sweet couple! They have such a great energy around them and so easy to talk to. It was great to get to catch up and learn more about what they have going on. I loved taking their engagement pictures and really looking forward to their April Wedding!! Below are a few of my favorites from their fall engagement session . . .
If you would like to see more of Mary & Eric's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (www.kristinHphotos.com) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories'
and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Mary & Eric's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments