11.22.2011

Nicole + Eric = Engaged!

Nicole and Eric are such a cute and super sweet couple!  I loved these photos because the fall colors were so great, I loved their outfit choices and because Nicole & Eric are awesome together.  I love their strong faith and love for each other.  The story of how they met and their love story was something that I remember (because I got to listen to their video and vote for them for a contest after our initial appointment! P.S. they won the contest).  I have loved getting to know them and it is obvious the love they share for each other.

I do have to say that I am sorry for the delay in getting this post!!!  October is my busiest month of the year and I am always trying to catch up on all the photo sessions blog posts because of everything else going on with the photo workflow.  Thanks for your patience on the posts and I hope to get caught up on those soon!!  :)

Thanks again, Nicole & Eric, for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives.  I am so excited and can't wait for your May 2012 Wedding Day!  Below a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you would like to see more of Nicole & Eric's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Nicole & Eric's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments