11.01.2011

Samantha & Devin's Engagement Pictures!

Samantha & Devin's Engagement Session was awesome! I loved the evening photo shoot along the canal. What more can you ask for than the lights of downtown and the Indy Skyline and lights as the backdrop??!?!? It was so great. I may have to ask all of my future shoots to do evening shoots-hee hee! :) I got to meet their dogs, Kibbles & Drew, and it was great. They made for a very fun shoot. I met Samantha through a recent wedding I photographed for Amanda & Eric. I love referrals and appreciate them so much! I really can't wait for Samantha & Devin's February 29, 2012 Leap Day Wedding next year! It will be a blast. Below are a few of my favorite photos from our engagement photo shoot . . .
If you would like to see more of Samantha & Devin's Engagement Pictures, please
click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (www.kristinHphotos.com) & then
scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"
and then choose "Samantha & Devin's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their
big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments