11.03.2011

Sarah & Mike's Engagement Pictures!

Sarah & Mike are so much fun! I love that they brought their St. Bernard, Bailey, to the park. Can the three of them be any more cute together. It was so nice to meet Mike's family too - what a great and super sweet bunch. I love that we took photos at the park near the collage where they met!! It was a beautiful fall day for the photos. I am so excited and can't wait for their June 2012 Wedding Day! Below a few of my favorite pictures from the photos . . .
If you would like to see more of Sarah & Mike's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Sarah & Mike's Engagement Pictures." I can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Wow... just wow... Really good pics I must say... Big TWO thumbs up for you...
    Math Practice

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments