11.22.2011

Tracie & Chris' Wedding Day!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Lee!!! I hope you are enjoying the newlywed status.  So fun.  I am glad you guys had a blast in Jamaica on your honeymoon!  It was a well-deserved break after the awesome wedding you hosted.  Tracie & Chris, you two had an amazing wedding day! I knew going into the day that it was going to be a blast and it definitely was!  The Lees' always know how to make anyone around them have a great time. You may remember their engagement pictures in Bloomington & Oliver Winery where they originally got engaged one year prior.  More recently, I posted Tracie & Chris' wedding album draft that details the wedding day story.  What an awesome couple.  It was such an honor to photograph their engagement and photograph their fall wedding. Primo's staff did an awesome job, as usual! Chris & Tracie have such a zest for life and always such a blast. I loved when they played the slideshow during the reception highlighting all the embarrassing and fun pictures of them growing up.  I always love the black, white and red color combination for pictures too!  You always know there is a great party when there is a hot dog vendor arriving for late night snacks for those having a great time.  Especially with over 400 friends and family in attendance, you guys know how to have a party!  I love how they met in Bloomington and their love story.  Chris is such a great guy, takes care of Tracie and I know they will have such a great life together.

I do have to say that I am sorry for the delay in getting this post!!!  October is my busiest month of the year and I am always trying to catch up on all the photo sessions blog posts because of everything else going on with the photo workflow.  Thanks for your patience on the posts and I hope to get caught up on those soon!!  :)

Girls' Hair & Make-up Location: Hello Beautiful Salon & Spa in Brownsburg
Ceremony Location:  Our Lady of the Greenwood
Reception Location:  Primos South

Below are a few of my favorite photos from the day . . .
 Love the feathers in Tracie's bouquet!!
 
 
 
I love the red shoes for Tracie & all of her girls!!! 
 
 Getting ready with the girls in Brownsburg
 
 
 Our Lady of the Greenwood Catholic Church!
 
 
 
 The Awesome Lee Family!!!
 What an adorable flower girl!!
 
 
Tracie's nephew was only 9 days old at the wedding!?!?  Adorable!!
 Beautiful girls . . .
I love the candy table!  But especially love the "Lol-LEE-Pops!"  Such a super cute idea for Mr. & Mrs. Lee's wedding candy display. 
 
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Lee!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the engagement photos and your big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinHphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Tracie & Chris' Wedding Pictures" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Tracie & Chris' wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinHphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations to the newlyweds! It has been so much fun and I know that you are going to have a great life together and I can't wait to see it all happen.  Enjoy married life. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments