12.29.2011

Happy New Year from our family to yours!


As I sit here and we are approaching the new year, I am trying to understand how suddenly it’s already time to be the starting the 2012 year . . . I can’t help but feel blessed.  Blessed for a wonderful holiday season, the amazing 2011 year we have had and the awesome 2012 to come.  For 2012, I do have a list of a few goals for myself and a few things I would like to do next year with my business and personally.  I can't wait to see how everything (hopefully-hee hee) comes together next year.
As we had such a great holiday season with our families, we hope they know how much we appreciate all their support and love.  We love our families so much and thank them for all their help with our kids and with any of our endeavors.  It is because of you guys that I am able to do what I do!   
Thank you to all of my wonderful clients for your business and friendships.  Without you, I wouldn't be able to do what I love . . . which is to photograph happy couples and people and capture those special moments in your lives.  I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and awesome New Year's Celebration.  Happy New Year from my family to yours!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments