12.18.2011

Jessica + Kaveh = Engaged!

Jessica & Kaveh are such a cute and super sweet couple!  I loved these photos because I love these two!!  But also because I loved the winter and Christmas photos so they could do a Save-the-Date and Christmas Card in one.  I LOVE the candy cane pictures!!!  They treated me to a glass of wine after our shoot and I got to learn more about them.  I already loved them and getting to hang out with them more just confirmed it officially . . . Jessica & Kaveh are awesome!!  They love life and love each other.  I have really getting to know them so far and absolutely can not wait for their June 2012 Wedding Day!!  

Thanks again, Jessica & Kaveh, for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives.  I am so excited for you two!  Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot . . .
 
If you would like to see more of Jessica & Kaveh's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Jessica + Kaveh = Engaged!" I absolutely CANNOT wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments