12.06.2011

Mandy + Tim = Married!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Graham!!  I could not be more happy for Mandy and Tim.  What an amazing couple. You gotta love a guy that will go out on Black Friday!!  Hee hee.  They are so much in love and so great for each other.  They had a beautiful wedding in Noblesville and I LOVE all the red accents and personal touches.  One of my favorites was the Barbie doll displayed that Mandy received when her mom got married when Mandy was eight years old and that Tim's grandpa helped perform the wedding ceremony.  So fun!  I love that Mandy found me by asking a bunch of her friends for referrals if anyone would recommend the photographer they used.  It was such an honor to be able to photograph the day. 

Ceremony & Reception Location:  First Church of the Nazarene

Below are a few of my favorites from the day . . .
Thanks again, Mr. & Mrs. Graham!! It was a pleasure and thank you for letting me capture the big day! I had so much fun. :) To view more Wedding Photos for Viewing/Ordering: While on my website: http://kristinhphotos.com/?load=flash Select the "View Recent Events" Tab, Scroll down and Select the "Weddings" and then select "Mandy & Tim's Wedding Photos" to view their wedding day photos!!

To view a Slide Show of Mandy & Tim's wedding highlights, select the "Slideshows" Tab on my website & select their wedding: http://kristinhphotos.com/viewing

Congratulations to the Newlyweds!!! It has been so much fun getting to know you two. Congrats and enjoy! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments