12.12.2011

Mindy & the Kids!!

What a great looking bunch!!! I had a blast meeting Mindy, Lolli, Tallula, Ozzy and loved being able to take their photos. Thank you so much for letting me take you and your family pictures.  You guys were a lot of fun and I had such a blast meeting you.  Now that you have your Christmas Card out (yeah for you already having yours out!! Hee hee), I wanted to post your beautiful family photos.  You guys couldn't be a more gorgeous family!  Below are just a few of my favorites from the photos . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you would like to see more of Mindy & her kids pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Other"and then choose "Mindy & the Kids Pictures." Thanks again!!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments