1.16.2012

Sarah + Darrin = Engaged!

Sarah & Darrin are such a cute and super sweet couple!  I have to say, I am always honored to be a part of my brides and grooms' engagement and wedding day photography, but I definitely have a special connection with this couple . . . Darrin is my brother-in-law and Sarah will be my soon-to-be sister-in-law, so I am super excited that they are engaged and I get to photograph them!!!!  We can't wait for Sarah to officially become a Hornberger.  I have loved Sarah from the moment I first met her.  She is such a sweetheart and I love her family too.  A few of us girls got together today and worked on a few wedding plans, so I thought posting these photos was super fitting to post these pictures!! 

I absolutely loved these photos because the fall colors were so great, because I LOVE the rustic farm photos and personal touches at Sarah's parent's house (Marlin Enterprises) and because Darrin and Sarah are awesome together!  I love their laughs, smiles and Darrin's funny faces.  My cheeks hurt after this shoot from laughing so much.  I am so excited for you two, Sarah & Darrin, and can't wait to see all that your love brings in the future. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives.  I am so excited and can't wait for your September 2012 Wedding Day!  It is going to be fun to help with your wedding, because it is going to be awesome and super fun.  I love you!  Below a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot . . .
 
The corn fields where you guys spend so much time working!  Love these photos of you two in the field.  
 I love this one!
 
 
 
I think Sarah won this one!!
 
 
If you would like to see more of Sarah & Darrin's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website. To View/Order those photos-you can select the "View Recent Events" Tab on my website (http://www.kristinhphotos.com/) & then scroll down to the 'Gallery Categories' and click on the "Engagement Pictures"and then choose "Sarah & Darrin's Engagement Pictures." I really can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations & enjoy the engagement!! Love you so much.  XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

Please leave your comments