3.26.2012

Lisa's Workout Modeling Pictures!

I love meeting people for their wedding day and getting to photograph them for other things!!  Lisa has tome to me now and allowed me to photograph their engagement pictures, wedding day photos, modeling pictures, boudoir pictures and now her modeling "workout" gym pictures.  I love building friendships with my clients and I have loved Lisa from our initial meeting.  Lisa is such a sweetheart.  She needed photos for her modeling agency to show her working out.  She works hard at it and it definitely had me motivated after our shoot to go and do some arm workouts!!  I have a long way to go-hee hee.  Here are just a few highlights from our shoot that show off her gorgeous physique. . .
Love you, Lisa!  You are so stinking cute.  XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Your having a good workout and looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments