5.14.2012

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

 
Happy belated Mother's Day to all!  It was a busy weekend, so I apologize for the delay in getting this posted.  I just wanted to say thank you to my mom.  Thanks for everything you have done and sacrificed over the years to make our lives so special.  You give and give to all of those around you and we all love you and appreciate you so much!  You are such a great example for me in the mom I want to be.  I love you. 
Also a special thank you to momma Benita, my mother-in-law!  I appreciate you and thank my lucky stars every day for providing such an amazing son!!  We love you.
Now that I am a mom, I definitely appreciate my mom and mother-in-law all the more!!  Owen and Gracie are our little blessings and I love them so much.  I love being a mom.  They are such great little ones and I love watching them grow.  Owen is starting to say more words and Gracie just said her first word - "HI!" with a wave.  There is never a dull moment at our house, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  So fun. Mommy loves you, Owen and Gracie!  
 
I love the moms in my life and appreciate you so much.  Happy Mother's Day, again, to my mom, my mother-in-law and all you mom's out there.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments