5.24.2012

Kooking with Kristin: BarBQ Cups!

There are random times that I remember foods from when I was growing up and will have to get a recipe from my mom!  One such time that I got a hold of her recently was to get the "BBQ Cups" recipe.  It was just something I remember eating growing up and didn't remember how she made.  It just sounded yummy.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with ground beef, biscuits and BBQ sauce!   

Barbecue Cups!


Ingredients:
  • Roll of biscuits 
  • Browned ground beef
  • Sautéed onions
  • Barbecue sauce
Preparation:
  • Cook the ground beef, onions & mix together.  Put in the BBQ sauce and warm.
  • Take roll of biscuits and push down into a muffin tin like a lining
  • Cook according to directions on the biscuits (about 1/2 way through, you need to take a spoon & push back down to form the cup again)
 
  • Fill with Mixture Above
Thanks again, mom!  Love you.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments