5.31.2012

Published: North Magazine!

I was so happy and blessed to say that have a few of my photos from Samantha and Devin's wedding at the Children's Museum were published in North Magazine's May/June issue!!  I had picked up the magazine earlier this month, but just now getting around to the official blog announcement.  I have to love the busy times!  The article was called "Hot Spots to Tie the Knot!"  Using the amazing exhibits at the Children's Museum as a background for our photos could not have been more fun.  I could have spent days photographing there and not have gotten bored or ran out of photo opportunities.  When reading through the articles and flipping pages in the magazine, I was also thrilled to see my photographs used on both The Children's Museum of Indianapolis' ad and Ritz Charles' ad!!  Thank you to Amie with the Children's Museum, Sarah with the Ritz Charles and Sherri with North Magazine for making all of those happen.
 

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments