6.16.2012

Corey + Marc = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Kristensen!!!  I can not say enough about what gorgeous and super fun wedding you two had.  I am so happy and excited to get to photograph your beautiful wedding photos.  It is almost a year now from our initial meeting that we started planning your wedding day photos and I can't say enough about what an honor it was for me to be a part of it all.  You two have definitely done a lot in the last year and I have been happy to see how happy you guys are and what a great couple and family you make.  You two are wonderful and so much fun.  Trevor, Bella and Eli could not have been more amazing!  You two bring out the best in each other and the love you have for one another is amazing.  I know your rose petal curtain in the chapel was a lot of work in the creation and then ironing them, but they were so great for the pictures and made for a beautiful back drop to the amazing ceremony Ed performed!  I love that Corey and Marc have super huge hearts with lots of love for all of those around them.  We all wish you the very best and can't wait to see all that you accomplish together.  I could not be happier for you two.  Thank you for letting all of us around you be a part of your big day.  Here is just a sneak peak to a few photos from your gorgeous wedding.  Lots more coming later!  :)
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments