6.24.2012

Jessica + Kaveh = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Faghihi! I couldn't be happier for you two and I was so honored to be a part of your celebration.  We all loved watching you two get married and enjoy your beautiful wedding this weekend.  I knew from our first meeting and then our engagement pictures where I got to know you two more.  I loved chatting over a glass of wine!!  You two are amazing people and have such big hearts for all of those around you.  We wish you all the best in married life.  We also know you have SO much fun on your trip to the Maldives Islands (and also the time in Dubai!)  What an amazing trip and we can't wait to see a few pictures (we know Kaveh will be snapping away!!).  Have so much fun and enjoy married life.  Here are just a few wedding photos to hold you over until lots more come later . . .

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments