6.14.2012

Shannon + Joey = Engaged!

Congratulations, Shannon and Joey, on your engagement!  I am so excited to be a part of the engagement and wedding day photos.  I loved that we took photos at Eagle Creek Park - so many great photo opportunities.  You are both are very sweet and have a great love for each other. I had a blast getting to know you two better and can't wait for your wedding day! I am looking forward to seeing you officially become "Mr. and Mrs.!"  I love that they are so fun and also love going to movies for their date nights.  I am so happy they met each other and that I get to part of all the excitement.  Below are a few of my favorites from the engagement photo shoot . . .
So fun!!!  Thanks again, Shannon and Joey.  If you would like to see more of Shannon and Joey's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website:  http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Shannon-Joey-Engaged
I absolutely can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations you two and enjoy the engagement. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments