6.01.2012

Tara + Jack = Engaged!

Congratulations, Tara and Jack!!  You two couldn't be more fun!  I am so excited to be a part of the engagement and wedding day photos.  I loved that we took photos at your house, playing some of your favorite sports and activities, re-enacting your engagement on the paddle boat on your lake and the sports gear and jersey. You are both are full of life and have a great love for each other. I had a blast getting to know you two better and can't wait for your wedding day! I am looking forward to seeing you officially become "Mr. & Mrs. Chrysler!"  Below are a few of my favorites from the engagement photo shoot . . . 
So fun!!!  Thanks again, Tara and Jack.  If you would like to see more of Tara and Jack's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website:
http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Tara-Jack-Pictures
I absolutely can't wait for their big day!! Congratulations you two and enjoy the engagement. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments