7.08.2012

Alyssa + Theodore = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Dr. & Mrs. Brown!  I am so happy for you two and I had a blast photographing your wedding this Saturday.  What a beautiful wedding and gorgeous couple you two make.  I loved Alyssa and Ted's excitement and anticipation before the ceremony.  Their love for each other is apparent in all that they do for each other.  Also, I love that even with all they have going on, they always make it a point to make those around them feel welcome and loved. You two have the biggest hearts and care so much about those around you.  We all couldn't be more happier for you and really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous and super fun celebration.  I loved all the attention to detail, all the lavender purple accent colors and that you two worked together to get all the details taken care of for the wedding.  Alyssa, I loved your beautiful wedding dress and you could not have looked more stunning!  Your reception was such a blast.  I hope you have so much fun in South Beach, Miami on your honeymoon!!  Below are a few highlights of the wedding pictures (and lots more will be coming later!)...

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments