7.31.2012

Lindsey + Leonard = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Clay!  I am so happy for you two and your beautiful family.  I had a blast photographing your wedding on Saturday this past weekend.  What a fun and gorgeous couple you two make.  It is always fun working with Arnetta Scruggs with Chosen One Productions, your wedding coordinator!  I loved incorporating little Issac into your special day.  I can't believe you just had him two months ago, Lindsey!  You looked absolutely stunning.  Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  Your wedding reception was a blast and I must say that you guys, your friends and family can dance!  DJ Blaze Entertainment did great at keeping the dance floor full all night.  You are surrounded by so many people that love and care for you.  We all couldn't be more happier for you two and really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous and super fun celebration. Below are a few highlights of the wedding pictures (and lots more will be coming later!)...
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments