8.25.2012

Kailein + Kevin = Engaged!

Congratulations, Kailein and Kevin! What an amazing couple you two are.  You both are so sweet and I couldn't be happier for you.  I love that I got to meet you and take your photos before your big move to New York while Kevin is on leave, because it was an honor to take your engagement photos. Kevin, thank you so much for your many years in the Army.  I love that you met while swing dancing and that I got to see some of your moves.  It isn't every day that I get to see people dancing on the canal!  So fun.  I know you two are enjoying your engagement and love that you created a little "Bucket List" with the remaining time you have in Indy!  Congratulations.  Enjoy the rest of your time in Indy and your engagement!  Below are a few of my favorites from our super fun engagement photo session . . . 
So fun!!!  What an amazing couple.  Thanks again, Kailein and Kevin.  If you would like to see more of Kailein and Kevin's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website: 
http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Kailein-Kevin-Engaged
Congratulations you two and enjoy the engagement. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments