8.14.2012

Last Week to Vote for Indy's A-List!

THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO VOTE FOR INDY'S A-LIST!!  I am honored and thrilled to say that Kristin Hornberger Photography has been nominated in Indy's A-List "Best Wedding Photographer" category for the IndyChannel.com's A-List of Indiana's Best "Local" Businesses again this year!!  I would be thrilled if you could help.  There are lots of other Indy categories too, if you could help support your local Indy businesses!  If you have not already done so, if you can please help vote, I would so greatly appreciate it.  I really, really can not say how much I appreciate your votes and support!!  It is because of all of you out there that I can do what I do.  Thank you so much.  


Please go to this Website Link to Vote:  Indy's A-List: Best Wedding Photography to vote for Kristin Hornberger Photography!

Thank you SO much!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments