8.19.2012

Lindsey + Leonard = Married!


 
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Clay!  I am so happy for you two and your beautiful family.  I had a blast photographing your wedding.  What a fun and gorgeous couple you two make.  And an even more adorable family you have.  I loved incorporating little Issac into your special day.  I loved that Leonard and Nathaniel pulled him down the aisle in a wagon!  I can't believe you just had him a little over two months ago, Lindsey!  You looked absolutely stunning.  I loved their red roses with Lindsey and Leonard both in white!  You are a gorgeous couple with huge hearts for all of those around you.  I am blessed to be a part of your wedding photography.  It is always fun working with Arnetta Scruggs with Chosen One Productions, your wedding coordinator!  Thank you, again, so much for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  Your wedding reception was a blast and I must say that you guys, your friends and family can dance!  DJ Blaze Entertainment did great at keeping the dance floor full all night.  You are surrounded by so many people that love and care for you.  We all couldn't be more happier for you two and really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous and super fun celebration.

Ceremony:  New Life Worship Center
Reception:  Eagle Creek Golf Club
Wedding Planner:  Arnetta Scruggs with Chosen One Productions
Decor/Floral:  Doris Brown
Caterer/Cake/Venue:  Grafton Peek
Officiating Minister:  Pastor Terry Peterson
Music:  Emery Varrie
Vocalist: Charmaine Davis and Eric McVay
Hair Stylist:  Nekea Thomas and Cathy Touleassi
Makeup Artist:  Veldonna
DJ:  DJ Blaze Entertainment
Photographed by Kristin and Lori Thetford

Below are a few of my favorites from your beautiful wedding . . .

 
 
 Off to the reception . . .
Congratulations again, Mr. & Mrs. Clay!!!  Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos!  I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you.  If you would like to view Lindsey and Leonard's wedding pictures, click on this link:
http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Lindsey-Leonard-Married

Thanks again!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

Please leave your comments