8.05.2012

Tara + Jack = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Chrysler!  I am so happy for you two.  I had a blast photographing your wedding yesterday. What a fun and gorgeous couple you two make.  I think your happiness and love for each other is so evident and we all loved watching you two enjoy each other and the day.  I loved that you incorporated the paddle boat into your wedding, since you got engaged on the paddle boat on this same lake.  Your bright wedding color were so fun and gorgeous.  Your wedding reception was a blast and so beautiful at the Ritz Charles Garden Pavilion!  Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  You are surrounded by so many people that love and care for you. We all couldn't be more happier for you two and really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous and super fun celebration. Below are a few highlights of the wedding pictures (and lots more will be coming later!)...
XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I love these, #8 is the best! XOXO and so happy I got to share this day with you. The love you have for each other is an inspiration!
    ~Renee

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments