9.24.2012

Juliet + Bill = Engaged!

Congratulations, Juliet and Bill, on your engagement!  I had such a blast taking your photos along with Ben.  He is such a funny little guy.  I couldn't be happier for you two and feel so honored to be a part of your celebration.  I can't wait for your beautiful wedding day!!  You two both have such a great love for one another and I it is so fun to be around.  Enjoy each other and the engagement!  Here are just a few of my favorites from your engagement photo shoot . . .
So fun!!!  What an amazing couple.  Thanks again, Juliet, Bill (and Ben!).  If you would like to see more of their engagement and family pictures, please click on the below link to my Website: 

Congratulations you two and enjoy the engagement. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments