9.04.2012

Kooking with Kristin: Cookie Dough Dip!

As you may know, I do have an addiction to Pinterest. When we went to a "Pinterest Picnic!" earlier this summer where everyone was supposed to bring a food item they found on Pinterest!!  Such a fun idea and it was great trying so many yummy and creative recipes.  I made a Cookie Dough Dip that my sister-in-law, Amanda, had made at Easter that was a big hit and I loved.  So I had to make.

Cookie Dough Dip

Ingredients:
  • (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup powered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla (I put in a dab extra, because I love vanilla)
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • Optional-1 cup toffee chips (I just did extra chocolate chips, because it is what we had.  Amanda thought Heath Bar pieces would be good.  All sounds yummy to me).



Preparation:
  • Cream together cream cheese and butter.
  • Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
  • Serve with Cinnamon (or honey) Graham crackers (Pinterest also suggested apple wedges).
Yum, yum!!!  It is definitely a recommended recipe.  If you are on Pinterest, I would love for you to follow my boards, so I can follow yours!  It is a great resource for personal ideas, inspiration, etc.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments