9.08.2012

Published: North Magazine!

I am SO excited to say that Chrissy and Martin's wedding photos are published in North Magazine!  What a beautiful day and absolutely gorgeous couple.  Aren't they adorable?!?!?  Chrissy could not have looked more stunning.  I loved everything about this day.  Special thank you an amazing team who had a part in Chrissy and Martin's wedding photos . . .

  • Chrissy and Martin: our super fun couple
  • Loni with 28 Star Studio (my beautiful sister): gorgeous hair designs, hair floral, of course, the hospitality at your salon!
  • Danielle & Mindy with The Makeup Studio: amazing makeup and gorgeous eyelashes on Chrissy and for your assistance
  • Cathy & Akimee with Akimee Floral Designs: beautiful floral designs with gorgeous bouquets, boutineers, centerpiece and large floral urn and for all your help!
  • Cassandra with The Wedding Studio: for Chrissy's amazing wedding dress, belt, jacket and accessories.  We appreciate all your time!
  • Bob with IndyVisual:  for all the amazing video footage, all your time, guidance and help!
  • Kati with Circle City Tuxedo: for Martin's tuxedo and your flexibility!
  • Mike with AClassic Party Rental:  for the gorgeous tablecloth, silver chiavari chairs, chair pads and sashes
  • Jim and Staci with Ritz Charles: for the silverware, glassware, napkins and candles
  • Julie Branch with J.A. Alexandra: for the menu cards and black and white sofa
  • Benita (my mother-in-law): for watching Owen and Gracie so I could make it all happen that day.
  • My mom, sisters and husband: for listening to me, and helping me with all of your wonderful advice, guidance, love and support.
And to anyone I may have missed!!!  Thank you to everyone for everything.  I loved how everything all came together. What an amazing and stunning couple.  It was an honor to be photographing you and so happy again to see your photos published in North Magazine!  XXOO, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I Really Like Every Photo in this Blog....
    Thanks for Sharing Wonderful Photos...............

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments