10.03.2012

Brittany Senior + Mallory Family Pictures!

I had such a blast photographing Brittany for her senior pictures!  I loved her picture locations!!  It was a location she knew she always wanted to photograph them, so it was awesome to finally get to photograph her there.  Having known Brittany for years, I still can't believe she is a senior this year!  So fun!  We also took a few photos of the awesome Mallory Family!  Below are just a few highlights from our photo session . . .
Thank you again to Brittany and the Mallory Family letting me be a part of your photos! I had a blast! If you would like to view more of their pictures, click on this link:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Brittany-Senior-Mallory-Family

Thanks again! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments