10.28.2012

Juliet + Bill = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Dr. & Mrs. Hall!  Thank you so much, Juliet and Bill, for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  Your gorgeous fall wedding day on Saturday was amazing!  I have loved getting to know you guys and think you guys make such an adorable couple and family.  Juliet, you are such a sweetheart and you looked absolutely stunning.  Bill, I loved your calm personality and those dimples!  The reception was a blast and you two didn't leave the dance floor!!  I loved the happiness you two find in each other and I loved seeing everything come together.  I think Ben loved finally getting to eat his three pieces of cake!  :)  You two definitely have a great love for each other and for all of those around you.  We are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!   Have so much fun and enjoy New York on your honeymoon.   Lots more photos coming later, but here is a sneak peak of your wedding photos to hold you over . . .  
 XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments