10.01.2012

Shannon + Joey = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Dr. & Mrs. Lee!!!  Your wedding day this past Saturday was amazing and so many personal touches to make the day completely yours.  Thank you so much, Shannon and Joey, for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  I loved so many of your wedding moments, but some of my favorites:  the arrival on the carriage with Shannon and your dad, the fun shoes for the girls, the inside of Joey's ring with your wedding date, the photos of Shannon with your dad in front of the mustang.  You two, your family and friends are all so sweet and we are all so happy for you.  I know that you two will enjoy married life and each other!!   I know the day went by so fast with all you had going on, so below are a few wedding highlights to hold you over.  Enjoy Daytona and Disney World on your honeymoon.  Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your celebration.  Lots more photos coming later . . .  
So fun!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments