10.17.2012

Shannon + Joey = Married!

Congratulations, Dr. and Mrs. Lee!  Your wedding day was beautiful and so much fun.  Thank you so much, Shannon and Joey, for allowing me to be a part of your celebration. Shannon and Joey, you two definitely have a great love for each other and have huge hearts for everyone around you.  I loved those fun moments where you two were just being yourselves and then would surprise me with an unexpected photo!  I loved all the variety in the bride and bride's shoes, the bright blue accent color, the picture with Shannon and her dad by his car, the photographs of you two on the horse drawn carriage and all the fun we had with your family and friends.  So fun.  I am so happy for you and know that you two will enjoy married life!!  I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!! 

Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Valle Vista
Wedding Cake:  A Piece of Cake
DJ:  The Pros

Wedding Photographed by Kristin and Jenny McCreary

After Shannon and Joey's wedding, I was shocked to hear from Shannon that Aaron Goldsmith, Joey's best man, passed away after the wedding on October 9th (the day before his 30th birthday) in a car accident.  I needed to take a moment to say that I was so saddened by this news.  I knew what a fun guy that Aaron was in just knowing him for a short time.  I knew I liked Aaron when I asked the groomsmen if there were any other pictures they wanted to do and he said that they needed to do something fun.  This is the picture we took after that.  

Aaron was so happy and fully of life.  I wish Shannon, Joey, the Goldsmith family, all of Aaron's friends and family many prayers as they are trying to survive after such a huge loss.  You all have been in my thoughts since I learned of the tragedy.  I am so sorry.  Life is way too short, so make sure you live fully and tell others around you how much they mean to you.  As we celebrate the wedding of Shannon and Joey and are so happy for them, we also remember how precious life is and we should treasure every moment.  I know that Shannon and Joey definitely appreciate and take care of one another in all that they do.   
"This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, and love . . ."  Below are a few of my favorite pictures from Shannon and Joey's wedding day celebration . . .

Congratulations again, Dr. and Mrs. Lee!!! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos! I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you. If you would like to view Shannon and Joey's wedding pictures, click on this link:


I hope you had so much fun on your honeymoon in Daytona and Disney World!  Thanks again and enjoy married life. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments