10.02.2012

Shelbi + Joey = Engaged! (Illinois Farm)

I just love getting to hang out with Shelbi and Joey and loved when they asked me to visit Joey's parents' and grandparents' farms in Illinois to take these super fun pictures!!  If any of you remember their awesome pictures at Victory Field and the canal downtown, you know how cute they are!  And if you take that same adorable couple and put them on a farm, you can't go wrong!  I absolutely loved these and really enjoyed meeting Joey's family too.  I absolutely love getting to photograph you two and can't wait for the New Year's Eve Wedding Day!  Below are a few of my favorite photos from their photo session in Illinois . . .

So fun!!! What an amazing couple. Thanks again, Shelbi and Joey. If you would like to see more of Shelbi and Joey's Engagement Pictures, please click on the below link to my Website:



To See Shelbi & Joey's Engagement Pictures at Victory Field and the Canal Downtown Indy:  http://kristinhphotos.blogspot.com/2012/06/shelbi-joey-engaged.html

I absolutely can't wait for their New Year's Eve 2012 Wedding!!! Congratulations you two and enjoy the engagement. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments