11.27.2012

Juliet + Bill = Married! | Indianapolis/Carmel, IN Wedding

Congratulations, Dr. and Mrs. Hall! Thank you so much, Juliet and Bill, for allowing me to be a part of your celebration. Your gorgeous fall wedding day was amazing! I have loved getting to know you guys and think you guys make such an adorable couple and family. Juliet, you are such a sweetheart and you looked absolutely stunning. Bill, I loved your calm personality and those dimples!  You make one adorable family.  The reception was a blast and you two didn't leave the dance floor!! I loved the happiness you two find in each other and I loved seeing everything come together. I think Ben loved finally getting to eat his three pieces of cake! :) You two definitely have a great love for each other and for all of those around you. We are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!   I hope you had so much fun and enjoyed New York on your honeymoon.   Below are a few of my favorites from your gorgeous fall wedding day . . .

Wedding Ceremony:  Second Presbyterian Church
Wedding Reception:  Bridgewater Club
Officiant:  Rev Carolyn Dennis
Soloist - through Church

Readings:  Bill's Uncle and their friend, Colin
DJ:  Jeff Boswell by Lakeside DJ

Photo Booth:  Bradbury Photo Booth
Wedding Cake: Heavenly Sweets Cake
Floral Bouquets and Boutineers: Posh Petals


Indianapolis, Indiana Wedding Photography by Kristin and Cambrie Anderson with Kristin Hornberger Photography
Fall 2012: Juliet and Bill's Engagement Photography in Indianapolis, IN by Kristin Hornberger Photography










Congratulations again, Dr. and Mrs. Hall!!! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos! I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you. If you would like to view Juliet and Bill's wedding pictures, click on this link:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Juliet-Bill-Married


I hope you had so much fun on your honeymoon in New York! Thanks again and enjoy married life. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments