11.06.2012

Kooking with Kristin: Soup & BLT!

As the cold season is here, I absolutely LOVE the comfort food that comes along with it.  I love being at home, lounging around and eating the yummy foods that keep us warm and snuggly-feeling.  One sign of the cold weather for me is yummy warm soup!!  This week, we had broccoli cheese soup and BLTs for dinner - yum, yum.  It is always a crowd-pleasing meal at our house.  As time is flying by, I hope everyone is enjoying their busy lives.  I can't believe we are into November already!?!?!  I am feeling blessed to be doing what I love, but it has definitely been a busy fall time for our family and Kristin Hornberger Photography.  Hopefully soon, I will be getting back to the regular Kooking with Kristin posts.  :)  Sending much love to all!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments