12.03.2012

Anny + Hector = Married!

Congratulations, Anny and Hector!  I couldn't be happier for you two and feel blessed to be a part of your celebration.  It was a beautiful wedding overlooking the city at the Skyline Club downtown.  What a gorgeous view.  You two make a super cute couple.  Anny, you looked absolutely stunning and so happy.  I was honored to be a part of your celebration.  Your family was so sweet.  I couldn't be happier for you two and know that you are enjoying married life.  Here are just a few of my favorites from your wedding . . .
 
 What a view!!!
 

Congratulations again, Anny and Hector!!! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos! I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you. If you would like to view Anny and Hector's wedding pictures, click on this link:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Anny-Hector-Married


I hope you had so much fun! Thanks again and enjoy married life. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments