1.03.2013

Staci + Bill + Baby Blake = Bohling Family Pictures!


Welcome, Baby Blake!  What a cutie and already a heart-breaker!  I loved taking pictures of Blake, Staci and Bill!  We were all excited for Blake's big arrival, and so fun that he is now here!  I know you guys have been busy with all the new, exciting and trying times you have had since his arrival, but what an adorable family the three of you make!!  Staci and Bill, you two are amazing people and now have 'wonderful parents' to add to your list of personal descriptions.  I wanted to wait to post these until after the holidays, so I wouldn't ruin the surprise for Christmas Cards and gifts. Now, I am so excited that I get to finally share just a few.  We all had so much fun . . . Love you, guys!  I can't believe how big Blake is already getting.  Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot . . .
 
To view some more of Blake and the Bohling Family Pictures, click on the below link:  

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/BohlingFamily

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments