2.11.2013

Kooking with Kristin: Chef Boyardee Pizza!

As it has been busy, I haven't posted any Kooking with Kristin posts.  I wanted to get back to posting those blog posts, because I always love sharing them and I love cooking.  Dean, the kids and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and it is definitely something we do as a family.  We are creating memories and having them help in the kitchen as we can.

With this "Kooking with Kristin" segment, I wanted to share our Chef Boyardee Pizza pictures and story.  This year for Christmas, every time we asked Gracie what she wanted, she would say, "Uhhhmmm, . . . , Pizza!"  So when Santa brought Gracie Chef Boyardee Pizza, we had to make it!  Dean and I both had this growing up, so it brings back so many memories that we now get to have with our kids.  One of the great things about it is . . . it's easy, yummy and you can use some ingredients that you might have around at the time.  I loved having my little helper, Owen, help me put it together too.  He had a blast and loved helping.  For now, Gracie just looked on.  :)

Ingredients:

  • Chef Boyardee Pizza Mix
  • Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese
  • Pepperoni
  • We made added cooked sausage and cut up brats to one of our pizzas too.  I grew up with my mom putting hamburger and pepperonis on the pizza, so making and using what you have and like with meats and/or veggies.
    
Preparation
  • Prepare pizza dough according to box.  
  • Brown the sausage and brats-or meats you are using
  • Top Dough with the sauce, cheese and toppings as desired.
  • Cook and then eat.  
We love carrying down the traditions and creating new ones with our family!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments