3.12.2013

ISES Indiana: Best Team Effort & Rising Star Award Honors!

I was blown away by Friday nights' ISES (International Special Event Society) event this past Friday evening at the Indiana State Museum!  The evening was inspired by ‘cirque du soleil’ and allowed ISES members and guests to enjoy a cocktail hour on the canal overlook bridge, a sit-down dinner while awards were presented, full sponsored bar, after party & VIP after – after party at Social.  The mission of the ISES Indiana Chapter PACE Awards is to provide a prestigious event that honors and shares the work of industry professionals. The PACE awards aim to recognize professionals in the special event industry for all of the events they create, plan manage, and execute during the year. 

I have say how honored I was at the ISES PACE Awards to receive two amazing awards!!  I was proud to win an ISES Best Team Effort Award for the "Take Flight-New Hangar Reveal" and honored to be a part of this awesome team:  Accent on Indianapolis, Thomas Caterers of Distinction, Evans Audio Visual, Brian McGuckin Photography, JP Parker Florist, Party Time Rental and Classic Cakes!!  Here is just one photo glimpse from the "Take Flight" Event. What an amazing event and it was an honor to be part of it!! 
Thank you to all of the PACE Award amazing event sponsors-it was awesome! And Congratulations to all of the ISES Indiana PACE Award Winners!! It was fun to honor and celebrate those in the industry around me with their many accomplishments!  It is an honor to be among this amazing list.  

I also am proud to say that I received the 2013 ISES Indiana Rising Star Award!!  I was completely shocked and super excited. What an amazing honor!!!!  I was surprised to hear a super sweet note written by my peer and read by our host, Jim Cerone.  It was halfway through the announcement that I turned to my husband and realized he was talking about me!  Needless to say, I was surprised and not expecting the awesome acknowledgement.  I made my way to the stage and tried to say something and was definitely not able to hide the emotion in my voice.  Wow!  I was blown away and so excited for this spectacular honor.   Thank you, Brian with Brian McGuckin Photography, for your event captures!
Now that I have had time to reflect on this amazing award, I am still just as humbled by this acknowledgment.  ISES has been such a big part of my world this last year and it has been such a wonderful group for building relationships to others within the event industry, but most importantly creating friendships with some spectacular people!  If any of you event friends are looking for a group of amazing people within the industry, check out the ISES Indiana website and blog for info on membership and upcoming events:


What a super fun event Friday night at the PACE Awards followed by birthday celebrations on Saturday!  And warm weather for time outside with the family on Sunday!!  It has been one amazing week that I won't forget anytime soon!  Thank you to all for the birthday wishes.  I am overwhelmed with so much love and caring messages from my friends and family this weekend.  Thank you!!!  2013 will be an exciting year and I can't wait for it all.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments