3.19.2013

Liz + Clay = Married! | Indianapolis, IN Wedding

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Davis!!!  Thank you so much, Liz and Clay, for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding day photography!  Your gorgeous wedding was a blast!!!  I knew from our first talks, emails, meeting together, our preparation meeting that your wedding would be amazing . . . full of so much love, lots of details and fun . . . and you definitely didn't let me down!!  It was a spectacular day and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  Just as Stephanie mentioned during your ceremony, your hearts couldn't be more giving and thoughtful to all of us around you.  Liz, you are such a sweetheart and, WOW, you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!  Clay, you were so much fun and always there to give us a laugh or helping hand!  I loved you and your super brave wedding party for bearing the absolutely freezing temperatures for a few outdoor photos on the circle-some of my favorites from the day!  What a miraculous view of the circle and the whole city from the Panorama Ballroom at The Sheraton Hotel!!  The reception was a blast and you two have super fun friends and family!!  The Brooke Roe Band was absolutely amazing!!  The wedding day was absolutely wonderful.  I loved the happiness you two find in each other and I loved seeing everything come together.  We love seeing the obvious love between you two.  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!   We all can't wait to meet little Jax too!!  Have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Sheraton Hotel Panorama Ballroom
Florist:  Oberer's Florist
Cake:  Renee Schmitt, Friend
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from Liz and Clay's wedding . . .
 

 
And so exciting for Liz and Clay . . . Jaxon (Jax) Nathanael Davis will be meeting everyone this summer!!! Clay and I couldn't be happier about our little boy!  You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.  I will be thinking about you!!  Can't wait to meet little Jax.  
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Congratulations again, Mr. and Mrs. Davis!!! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding day photos! I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you. We can't wait to see all that you two accomplish together and as a family!!  If you would like to view Liz and Clay's wedding pictures, click on this link:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Liz-Clay-Married-Indianapolis

I hope you had so much fun! Thanks again and enjoy married life. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments