3.05.2013

Liz + Clay = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!!

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Davis!!!  Thank you so much, Liz and Clay, for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding day photography!  Your gorgeous wedding this past Saturday was a blast!!!  I knew from our first meeting together, our preparation meeting that your wedding would be amazing . . . full of so much love, lots of details and fun . . . and you definitely didn't let me down!!  It was a spectacular day and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  Just as Stephanie mentioned during your ceremony, your hearts couldn't be more giving and thoughtful to all of us around you.  Liz, you are such a sweetheart and, WOW, you looked absolutely gorgeous!!!  Clay, you were so much fun and always there to give us a laugh or helping hand!  I loved you and your super brave wedding party for bearing the absolutely freezing temperatures for a few outdoor photos on the circle-some of my favorites from the day!  What a miraculous view of the circle and the whole city from the Panorama Ballroom at The Sheraton Hotel!!  The reception was a blast and you two have super fun friends and family!!  The Brooke Roe Band was absolutely amazing!!  The wedding day was absolutely wonderful.  I loved the happiness you two find in each other and I loved seeing everything come together.  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!   Have so much fun and enjoy your honeymoon!!  Lots more photos coming later, but here is a sneak peak of your wedding photos to hold you over . . . 
 What fun!  Lots more photographs coming later.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments